Saturday, November 26, 2011

Challenged, but still thankful

Even with all the troubles this year, it's not hard to find things to be thankful for. Deepening relationships is probably first - with my God as I understand and want to follow Him more, with my children, and a whole series of friends who have at times carried me from one day to the next, and for my extended family. I'm thankful for my health, and for my job. I'm thankful for each new day. I'm thankful for those that serve and protect us, both locally and especially internationally in the military. I'm thankful for my church and the church staff who do so much to keep things rolling. I'm very thankful for my pastor, Brad Russell, and for our youth pastor Justin Ulrich. I'm thankful for all the blessings in my life, even the ones that seem like anything but blessings today since they are shaping who I will be tomorrow.

No comments: