Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanks!


More than anything at this moment, I am thankful for my wife. I honestly think she is amazing. This year, we had our first baby. Every time I look at my little girl, my love and adoration for my wife grows. She has the ability to show so much compassion and she is such a carrier of light into this world. Her ability to love others is heroic. She has seen me at my very worst, and somehow she loves me anyway. She teaches me about God everyday through the way her life is an expression of the "Imago Dei."

On top of all that, she represents the only genetic hope I had of producing attractive offspring, and DANG it worked! Hopefully, baby Bella keeps growing to look more like her beautiful momma! Doesn't she look like a rockstar in this picture? (It was taken by the paparazzi that follow her everywhere.)

-Justin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Justin is so sweet. I am so thankful to have married my best friend and the love of my life. He makes me a better person and I cannot imagine my life without him. Justin challenges me everyday to be a gracious, virtuous and loving woman. He reminds me of God's grace through his forgiving attitude toward me when I'm not at my best. I am so thankful for a God that loves me enough to know exactly what I needed in a husband. He gave me Justin as an amazing gift and my love for him continues to grow everyday.