Monday, November 23, 2009

Thankful For....

What a great project, Kneil!

This Thanksgiving I am thankful for so many things. The most important thing is that 2 of my kids have accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. God is such a great and loving God and I give Him all the glory for everything I have in my life. I am blessed and thankful for 4 wonderful, heathy, smart and happy kids and a wonderful husband of almost 15 years! I have the greatest family with parents that have been great role models and prove that marriage can last... 46 years thus far! I have learned a lot through my sister who is suffering from an illness and thankful that God has given me eyes and strength to learn though this process. Thankful and blessed.... they go hand in hand!

Hoping this Thanksgiving brings you much joy with your new little blessing, Kneil and Jodie!
XOXO
Stacy

No comments: