Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful

I'm thankful for my family, friends, church, and country. I have a very loving, caring, happy, and fun family that shares their joy and happiness with others. My friends are also like family and often refer to themselves that way. I am a Christian with a solid church family, where I can worship and enjoy the fellowship of fellow believers. And I am very thankful for the USA: where we have freedom of religion; freedom to protest and share our views without fear of retaliation; separation of church and state; and freedom to pursue our dreams and happiness. I am also thankful that I was privileged to serve my country in Viet Nam and the Cold War, via 20 years of active duty with the Air Force and 23 more years as a contractor -- all together privileged to serve the Air Force, Office of Secretary of Defense, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and many other government agencies.

Ron

No comments: