Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm Thankful for Brussels Sprouts...seriously

I'm thankful for brussels sprouts (and turkey with apple/sausage stuffing, broccoli cheese and rice casserole, pecan pie, green beans w/ shallot stuff, etc.). So, I guess I'm thankful for food on several different levels. I'm thankful my family has food. I'm also thankful that my wife is an awesome chef and that she lets me be her sous chef. I'm thankful for my mom who, knowing that I love to eat, prayed for a wife that would know how to cook. I know it might sound a little silly, but seriously my mom prayed (when I was probably not even dating yet) that my wife would be skilled in the kitchen--and boy is she. I thank God for mom. I thank God for Jodi. I thank God for brussels sprouts. Eat your veggies today kids! Oh, and listen to your mothers, they know what they're doing. --Kneil



No comments: