Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Gina is thankful for...

I am so very thankful for my husband, Jonathan, because he completes me. I am thankful for my 3 beautiful boys...Joshua, Caleb and Will. I never imagined these 3 little surprised would have turned my life upside down and stretched me so, yet they bring tremendous joy to mine and Jonathan's lives...I grow to love them more every day. I am thankful for the love our boys have for one another and for the people around them. I am thankful for their kisses and their random sayings, especially when they say, "Mommy...I love you" without being prompted to do so. I am grateful for an opportunity to work with children. I love the fact that the work I do through the ministry of DCC and the reThink Group, that children's lives are being impacted every week. Children are discovering a God that not only created them, but who loves them and wants them to follow Him, make wise choices and serve others. I am grateful for the opportunity to influence the lives of children and to help other adults see their potential to do the same. I am grateful for the grace of God and the immeasurable love He has for me, and for the sacrifice of His Son, Jesus. Thank you, Jesus, for giving up your life...to rescue me.

No comments: